The terms ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘ours’ refers to the Company, the owner of the website whose registered office is 35 Theklas Lysioti, Floor 5, 3030, Limassol, Cyprus. Our company registration number is HE 332269, registered in the Republic of Cyprus. We operate our business from 107 Vasileos Georgiou A, Belmar Complex D, Office No. 31, 4048 Limassol, Cyprus.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
· We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· We may suspend or withdraw the website at any time.
o Name and job title
o Contact information including email address
o Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
o Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
o Should you wish you find out more information about cookies, you can refer to the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the availability, accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses, and you must not introduce the same to our website.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Cyprus.
Should you wish to be provided with more information about this Website or should you wish to request permission to reproduce content from the Website, please contact the Company by:
The material which is provided in this website is only intended to be for informative purposes. Any links which may appear on this website are only provided for the purposes of convenience in terms of accessing and attaining other sources of information and should not be construed as being affiliated with or endorsed by the Company. The Company makes no warranties, representations, claims, promises or undertakings about the accuracy, correctness or adequacy of the information on this website. The Company further explicitly excludes any implication that it is legally authorised to make user of any registered trade mark, trade name, business name, logo, seal or symbol which may be shown in any of the websites or links which may appear on this website.
The Company, and any of its affiliated businesses or companies, explicitly exclude any liability for any damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or in any way significant, resulting from the use of this website, except as provided by Law. This liability also refers to, but is not limited to, any damages which result from the use of this website, or the inability to use this website or its contents, or from any interruption to the access of the website’s contents, or any delay in access to the website and its contents for whatever reason.
Please note that by simply sending the Company an e-mail (or communicating via any other form of communication) to the Company, does not create a Client-Company relationship. None such business relationship(s) will be formed unless there is an express agreement between you and the Company. As such, the Company strongly urges you against sending any privately confidential or privileged information until the establishment of such a business relationship.