- Cyprus is the third largest (9,251 km2) and most populous island in the Mediterranean. Situated in the North Eastern basin of the Mediterranean Sea at the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe. This strategic location of the island has played an important role in its developement into Financial and tourist center.
- It has one of the warmest climates in the Mediterranean part of the European Union. Generally, summers last about eight months.
- Cyprus divided into six districts: Nicosia (capital), Limassol, Paphos, Larnaka, Kyrenia and Famagusta.
- Sunshine most days a year
- Lowest Taxes in Europe
- Standard European education
- Lowest crime rate in Europe
- One of the cleanest and safest beaches in Europe
- Permanent residency and EU citizenship for propery buyers
Cyprus is a full member of the EU and an advantage of being a citizen is the ability to freely travel throughout EU countries and many others. Citizenship can also be aquires through a government program that promotes investments in the country.